13 February 2012

Now That's a French Kiss!

Well, I didn't get my espresso chocolate macaron today as planned; quite disappointing. Malheureusement, La Patisserie is closed on Mondays. My friend Meg suggested I go to Le Boite instead. Well, I didn't make it there either. I spent  my lunch hour having two engine filters replaced in my car. On the plus side, I had a really good stretch of uninterrupted reading time. I'm reading Sleeping With Paris by Juliette Sobanet. She has a blog called Chocolate for Writers. It's fun to read, especially if you have a fondness for France. I'm nearing the end of the book and I'm not ready. I've become attached to the characters and don't want to say goodbye. Her newest book, Kissed in Paris just came out and I can't wait to read it.

You can get Sleeping With Paris free from Amazon through Valentine's Day! No need for a Kindle - you can download the Kindle app on your phone or PC. How fabulous is that? 

I don't know why I was so anxious to post this extra bit; it may be because of this delightful picture I came across today. You may not be able to tell, but their ages are decades apart. What an embrace - so passionate, so French.

photo - Richard Neham  Eye Prefer Paris

I hope to get my hands on un macaron, une truffe, or other such chocolaty goodness tomorrow. I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment