29 September 2011

Bon appétit!

Bonjour mes amis!

Just a quickie post for now; I seem to be short on time and energy of late. French numbers are my latest challenge. I'll wait until Saturday after class to get into more detail. I fear I shall have to limit my use of numbers while in Paris. I can however get my phone number out of my mouth semi smoothly. This is of utterly no use here.

Restaurant week in underway in Austin - yummm. Thank goodness there is a part II beginning on the 2nd when funding is more readily available. And get this, last Sunday was the final day of Tous Au Restaurant in Paris! Is that cool or what?

I am back home to stay for two weeks. September has been one busy month; only 7 days at home. However, I was in very good company.




 
the girls



Murray




Josie
       
Zoe



2 comments:

  1. Thanks I agree. I consider them mine, but they are animals I pet sit . I'll introduce Genevieve and Madeline (my cats) to readers soon. Your dog is might cute!

    ReplyDelete